An association specialized in social development and counseling, established in 1431 AH
Cooperating with charitable organizations and other voluntary institutions in providing various social services for all family members.
A stable and responsible family.
Society goals and services
The association aims to provide the services that the family needs in its area without its goal being to obtain material profit. These services include:
- Contribute to enhancing family stability by raising the level of family awareness of the causes and negative effects of family disintegration.
- Urging and encouraging young people to marry.
- Conducting research and studies related to marriage problems and family issues.
- Establishing various activities and programs needed by the family and society
Enhancing family stability and raising the level of responsibility of its members through:
- Educating the family about the causes of stability and sound education.
- Awareness of the system of values and concepts that enhance family responsibility.
- Implementing development programs for families in the region.
- Conducting studies and research related to negative phenomena in society.
Establishing various activities and programs needed by the family and society.
- innovation and creativity
- Honesty and honesty
- Childhood – from birth to 10 years
- Emerging stage – from 10 years to 15 years
- Adolescence – from 15 to 22 years old
- Building the institutional system for the association
- Achieving financial effectiveness
- Address the negative trends within the family in the region
- Mobilize governmental, private and not-for-profit efforts to promote family stability
Building the relationship with charitable donors
Our starting points
- The statute of the association
- The goals of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and its executive and family programs
- Special needs in the city of Arar related to the tasks of the association
- The directions of the Northern Border Region Emirate regarding the tasks of the non-profit sector and activating its role in society
- Indicators of performance measurement of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development